Call Virtuosi Concerts Today at 204.786.9000 to Subscribe!
Subscriptions are available for the Virtuosi Concerts, with savings up to 25%. Preferential seating, pre-concert wine tasting, post-concert receptions to meet the artists, and easy exchange of tickets are all part of the Virtuosi Concerts subscription package.
Call 204.786.9000, or email email@example.com, for more information on becoming a member of this intimate, international recital and chamber music series.
2015/2016 CONCERT SEASON: SEPT. 19,2015 – MAY 7, 2016
SUBSCRIPTION: Virtuosi 9
ADULT • $309
UNDER 30 • $179
*NEW STUDENT SUBSCRIPTION* • 9 concerts for only $115
SUBSCRIPTION: Custom 6
ADULT • $229
UNDER 30 • $134
*NEW STUDENT SUBSCRIPTION* • 6 concerts for only $80
SINGLE TICKET PRICES:
Regular Concerts – Adult: $39 Under 30: $22 **Student: $13
Premium Concerts – Adult: $50 Under 30: $28 **Student: $13
New Zealand String Quartet – Adult: $55 Under 30: $35 **Student: $20
VIRTUOSI CONCERTS 25TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION AT THE WINNIPEG ART GALLERY
Poet of the Piano – Angela Cheng
Thursday, June 2 at 7 pm
Early Bird $110
* Students must provide a valid student number*
NOTE: There are no extra taxes or charges on subscriptions or single tickets.
- Reserved seating
- Free ticket exchanges (as available)
- No agency fees at Virtuosi Concerts
- Lost or forgotten tickets replaced free of charge
- Priority Reserved Seating: you will be assigned the best seats available when your subscription is received
- NEW – STUDENT SUBSCRIPTIONS!
- Opportunity to purchase a McNally Robinson Reader Reward Card for only $10 ($25 value)
- Save up to 20% off WSO Masterworks concerts*
- MusicNet Subscriber Reward Card: Two tickets for the price of one at MusicNet members’ regular concerts
Subscribe early to avoid disappointment.
Subject to WSO box office fees and limitations
Order single ticket purchases by telephone: 204.786.9000.
ORDER EARLY. Many concerts sell out well in advance of concert night.
Priority Seating Protocol
We all have a favourite seat in Eckhardt-Gramatté Hall, and Virtuosi staff does its utmost to seat you where you are the most comfortable. To get the best available seat, order your Subscription as early as possible. When ordering your Subscription please:
- Tell us your preferred seat location.
- Include two alternative seating options.
- Tell us if you have mobility issues.
- Include the names of friends with whom you would like to sit. Unfortunately, sometimes seating conflicts do arise, so to make certain everyone has the best available seat, we follow our Priority Seating Protocol.
- Renewing Subscribers requesting the identical Subscription and seats have priority until June 1st
- Please remember: Changes to your subscription may require seat substitution.
- Orders are given priority first by number of concerts in your subscription:
- Virtuosi 9
- Custom 6
And then by the date a paid Subscription is received.
Download the Order Form here (Opens a pdf of our brochure – scroll down for our order form)